About Sponsorship Immigration in Canada
If you are living and working in Canada it is but natural to want your family to come and live with you. Fortunately, the Canadian government has a number of ways in which you can bring your family to Canada.
For you to be able to sponsor your spouse or family to come to Canada as permanent residents, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident yourself. There are certain circumstances when you can bring your spouse if you have a work permit too. To know more, speak to our sponsorship lawyer Toronto.
Who You Can Sponsor in Canada?
You cannot sponsor just anyone to come to Canada. They must fall under the family class of immigrant. This includes:
- Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, who is at least 16 years or older;
- Parents or grandparents;
- Dependent children, including adopted children;
- Children under 18 years of age whom you intend to adopt;
- Siblings, nephews and nieces or grandchildren who are orphans, under the age of 18, and not married or in a common-law relationship; and
- Any other relative if you have none of the above relatives or family members, either in Canada or abroad.
Not just your family member, you too must fulfil certain requirements before you can sponsor a relative to come to Canada. Speak to a trusted sponsorship lawyer today to find out more.
Our Sponsorship Lawyer Services
At Visa Immigration, we have helped hundreds of spouses and families reunite with their loved ones in Canada. If you want your family’s journey to Canada to be smooth and easy, get in touch with us today. The services we provide include:
- Family sponsorship
- Spousal and common law sponsorship
- Child sponsorship
We will help you and your loved ones prepare the right application that will maximize their chances of success. Our immigration professionals will tell you the right way of going about proving your funds, your employment and more. We will make sure your family is ready for interviews and that their arrival in Canada is smooth.
Book A Consultation
Find Out Your Options
Get The Best Outcome